Aldbury Primary School: Vision, Aims and Values
A community of learning where all are valued, challenged and inspired to fulfil their potential.
- To have happy, confident and resilient children.
- To achieve high academic standards, excellent attendance and behaviour.
- To ensure the safety of the whole school community.
- To promote our Christian and British values.
- To maintain and build upon our strong community links.
As a Church of England school our values are defined by our distinctive Christian character. They are: